Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan (BSER) has declared the REET-2015 Result on http://22.214.171.124/reet2015/. Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers (REET-2015) for Level 1 and Level 2 was conducted successfully on 7.02.2016 at various centers in Rajasthan. Now REET-2015 Result has been declared and candidates can check their result by following the steps mentioned below.
REET-2015 Result – How to check REET Result 2015
Follow the steps mentioned below to check REET Result for the year 2015
1. Visit the following link http://126.96.36.199/reet2015/
2. Click on the Get Result link or on directly on this link http://188.8.131.52/reet2015/Recruitment/GetResults.aspx
3. Enter your Roll Number.
4. Select your Date of Birth.
5. Enter the Captcha Code mentioned there.
6. Click on Submit.
7. View, Download and Print your Result.
REET 2015 Cut Off Marks
For General & OBC candidates – 60% marks
For SC/ST candidates – 36% marks
REET-2015 Result Statistics
Total Number of Candidates Appeared for REET-2015 Exam – 8140977
Total Number of Candidates Qualified – 97629
Number of Qualified Candidates (1st Level) – 48.02%
Number of Qualified Candidates (2nd Level) – 18.98%
For more details visit http://184.108.40.206/reet2015/